Friday, September 16, 2005

Ryan

Ryan is my older brother, and he's an asshole. He called me today for no reason other than I was trying to read and his call was just another interruption that I didn't feel like dealing with. We talked for a few minutes, and his call dropped. I decided to let him call me back since he was driving and I don't like to talk on the phone while I'm driving if I can help it, he probably feels the same way since every decision I make is always the best one. Also, Ryan always tries to do everything the same as I do. Let me just tell you, it isn't flattering. I would get a restraining order, but he's family so I don't. Holidays are weird enough in our house with all 5000 of us in one room, getting the law involved would only make it worse.
Anyhow, I settled back into my magazine and of course my phone rang again. I answered the phone and it went dead again. I'm really happy that I ruined my concentration so that I could loose his signal again. I decided to call him back about 20 minutes later, but I couldn't get through. He ended up calling my mom later in the night. Apparently he told her that he forgot to call me back by the time he got home. Know what Bud(Bud is his nickname for everyone who doesn't know that)? I'm going to forget to answer the phone the next time you call. Yeah, I said that. And what?
Actually, I love my brother. I just wrote this post because I know he'll read it. I also want to take the time to remind everyone to donate to the hurricane relief effort. You may not have a lot to give, but for the people who lost everything, the small amount you are able to give will help to start a new life.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I was really excited when I read this, because I thought for a minute that there was Warnke family drama a-brewin'. Dammit, Skittles, you had me going for a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home