Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dreams do come true


All of my loyal blog readers will remember the post I wrote a few days ago talking about my addiction to the show Smallville. Well, today was a happy day for me. Where to start?
Ok, I don't normally read the newspaper, which would explain my lack of knowledge of any current events, but on Sundays I treat myself to reading the Parade magazine found in the paper. As I was leafing through the paper looking for my magazine, I happened to grab the Target add. It seems that they are selling select seasons of Smallville for only $18.88.
This is HUGE! Depending on where you shop, these DVD's are normally anywhere from $45-50. The first Target I stopped at only had seasons one and two in stock(I'm obviously not the only one addicted to this show). I ventured into Bay City to get the other 2 seasons. Alas, they only had seasons 1 and 4. Apparently season 4 was the only season not on sale. I paid retail price for season 4. I had to, they basically gave me the other 2 seasons for free. I only watched the first 3 episodes from season 4 before Extreme Makeover, Home Edition came on, but I can't wait till I get out of work tomorrow to watch a few more. I mean, they all graduate this season, and I still don't know what's up with Lana. She got a strange tattoo on her back after studying in Paris, but she doesn't know how it got there. Her dermatologist says there are no traces of ink in it. Dark forces at work? I think so.
Anyone still looking for an idea for my birthday gift; I still don't own season 3. I figure watching all 66 episodes from the seasons that I now own will probably keep me busy for the next month. Go to Target to get my gift in the next week and you'll be able to get me something that I really want for real cheap.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Thanks Amanda for telling me how to upload pictures from the internet. My blog will be awesome now.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You're welcome, boo!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger amanda said...

PS Your blog look super hot with that picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home