Monday, October 17, 2005

Come On!

What is wrong with the entertainment world? First things first, Hilary Duff is releasing her greatest hits CD. Am I alone in thinking that you should probably have a hit song before releasing a greatest hits CD? I'm just old-fashioned like that though. Can anyone name any of her songs without looking them up online first? Marketing genius.
Second, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are expecting. Isn't that sweet? I wish he would just go away. Seriously, he hasn't had a good movie in like 15 years. The fact that he has made a complete fool of himself by proclaiming his "love" for Katie and talking about anti-depressants, makes me like him all the less. Lets face it though, he's studied Scientology, so I'm sure he knows so much more about medications than the people who have studied it, used it, and manufactured it. I feel so bad for their baby. I give them 2 months after getting married. They won't even make it as long as Kenny and Renee, and that's just sad.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Hmmm... I think they'll make it a couple years, maybe three, but once that kid starts to know who his/her parents are, it's over. I think the fun of a toddler will vanish once Tom hits 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home