Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm too young and good looking to die


First of all, I want to start by saying that you can all thank me for not posting the picture I was going to put on my blog. It was a real heart, trachea, and lungs removed from a body. I figured that was too graphic though and went with the cool illustration.
I feel as though I'm dyeing. What started as a slight cold and fever on Saturday has turned into what I'm pretty sure is bronchitis. I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not like I'm playing the lead in a musical with bronchitis and bruised ribs(you should really give me an A+ on your blog Amanda, I went with you to the hospital that night), but it still sucks. Worse yet, I have auditions for a musical a week from today, and can barely talk right now, much less sing. I hope my overwhelming stage presence will shine through and get me a great role.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Get the miracle cure endorsed by all the residents of 920 Court St. - Throat Cote! It will get you through your audition, I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home