Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cat Scratch Fever


Allergies suck. My skin allergies have been out of control for the last 2-3 weeks. Normally I can determine what's causing an outbreak. A different soap, detergent, deodorant, etc. Once I figure out what's causing the problems, my skin gets better. I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm having such a bad time with my allergies though.
For those of you who don't have skin allergies, let me tell you how uncomfortable they are. You break out in hives and rashes all over your body. The chart to your left shows you the areas that normally are affected(a nice little biology lesson for all). I'm actually broken out in hives everywhere now. The only plus is that my face and hands aren't affected, so you can't see any of the hives.
I'm hoping for a frost soon, that typically kills allergens. Unfortunately, I think my allergies are being caused by something that is coming in contact with my skin, which means that until I figure out what it is, I'll be miserable. I probably contracted some sort of mange or something from work and don't realize it because it resembles my allergies.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

you probably got it from one of those man-whores at the rest area off I-75, duh. next time: full body condoms, you filthy animal.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I like Paultoes explination... it makes sense daisy duke! the other thing is that it worries me that you have had this for how long and you haven't told me... ewww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home