Friday, November 11, 2005

Just Shoot Me.



In a few short minutes, I will have another birthday. I used to think people were lying when they said they hated birthdays, but now I understand. Actually, I've understood for the last few years.

A birthday is simply a glaring reminder that another year has passed, and you have wasted opportunities that were given you. Maybe this will be my year though. Probably not. Sorry if this post is too depressing. I hate birthdays. I hope all my friends will call me and leave stupid messages/wishes of how wonderful they hope my day will be.

7 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Liar. You love your birthday. People make a fuss over you and bring you ridiculous presents. I know, wasted opportunities and all that, but whatever. Let the dread take hold on the 13th.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

oh come on. just suck it up and have fun.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

i agree with all of the above posts, you absolutly love your birthday and the fact that on this day you go to stores you usually don't frequent, in order to get carded and so people tell you happy birthday.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

um, you should totally link to my blog. I'll link to yours if you link to mine...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

OK...time for more blogging...

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm doing major blog housecleaning this week - anyone who hasn't updated in two weeks gets their link removed. Don't let this happen to you!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...HAPPY LATE BRITHDAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home