Monday, November 28, 2005

I can't think of a clever title

I was going to post a naked picture of myself with this post, but thought I wouldn't scare the masses. I came home from a long rehearsal last night to find that my oldest sister, Erin, had been thinking about me. I found a classified add taped to my door, looking for nude models for an art class. Unfortunately, the pay is only $15 an hour. Plus, it's only part time. Sorry, if I'm gonna be nakie, I need at least $15.01 an hour and benefits...and I think we all know what benefits I need. Wow, am I really being this trashy? Sleep deprivation has set in.

7 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Ooh, go for it!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

If only I had a good body. Damn my anorexia.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

There is something so wrong with your sister seeing an ad for naked models and thinking of her brother.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, $15 and hour to just sit around naked? Count me in!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Scooter i thought you had more roles than a bakery, I can't keep up with your eating disorders!!! (PS you aren't fat... anorexic... perhaps, but only because i saw NM)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Lisa, what is NM?

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I'll tell you later... hehehe it's me being mean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home