Friday, November 18, 2005

Costume Fitting



I had a costume fitting for A Wonderful Life a few minutes ago. I hate having costume fittings there. It always reminds me of how abnormally shaped my body is. It didn't help when the costume lady insisted that I must have lost a lot of weight when the size 30 pants were 4 sizes too big(the size 32 fit fine though, maybe their sizes are wrong, just a thought).

Anyhow, after all my pants were taken in, we had to find shirts and coats. I have monkey arms, and this always is a problem when I need to wear long sleeves. I have to go to special stores, or the clothes don't fit. About an hour later, we were able to find sleeves that don't fit, but that will work.

I'm sure you're wondering why I decided to put a picture of Santa on this blog. Well, lucky me, I get to come out as Santa in the last scene. Would someone please shoot me? Really, I don't mind.

4 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

You are gonna be such a hot santa.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I feel ya on the monkey arms. Every time I get fitted for something ... they have to add inches to the arms. Pants are the same way. I feel like a beast! Santa, eh? That's one way to get boys to sit on your lap

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Um, you do such a flattering description of yourself.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Scott's monkey arms are good for hugs. They can reach around some people twice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home