Friday, November 25, 2005

Wylie


Isn't he cute? That's my dog, Wylie. I love him to death. He's been sick lately. I brought him to work with me to try and find out what was wrong with him, but his bloodwork checked out fine. After giving him an IV, he got his appetite back, but wasn't really back to his normal self. A recheck of his blood showed that there was nothing wrong with him again.
His anorexia gave out today. He finally ate for the first time in about a week today. Not only that, he's back to his normal bad self. I'm hoping he doesn't have a relapse. I've invested too much time and money trying to get him back to feeling well at this point in time. I will be all worth it though if he will feel better and all 90 pounds of him will lay on top of me when I'm watching TV again.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Casey said...

He's adorable. I love my doggie too. We got him from the animal shelter, and the vet said he'd only make it for a few weeks. Well, years later he is totally fine, and is twice the wieght he is supposed to be. So, best wishes to Wylie!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

He seemed okay when he was jumping all over me last weekend... or is that a different dog?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I love big dogs that like to act like lap dogs. I have had my friend leave her dog over here to take a nap with me when I am feeling down sometimes...it always makes me feel better.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You would have been more sad if I died though. You love me sooo much. Is your lazy ass going to be here for Christmas? I'll send you a list of what I want, and you can just mail it if you aren't here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home