Saturday, November 19, 2005

Could you wait?



I'm not one to pass judgment on people with gas, I let loose all the time. It's when people crap their pants that I draw the line.

I was waiting in line at Meijer today. Of course the holiday season is approaching, so I was waiting for awhile. I was finally the next person in line, when I smelled something. The person behind me left the line as soon as I smelled it. My first thought was that he farted, but the smell was way too strong for it to have only been a little toot.

Most people would have moved to a different line, seeing as how I was gagging by this point, but it was almost my turn and I figured it would start to air out right away. It didn't. I beg everyone; if you have to poo, use a toilet, not the checkout lane, especially when I'm in line in front of you.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

haha... you said "a little toot." priceless and memorable. and i too have some shat-pants stories. however, none in the checkout lane.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Wow. I'm sorry sir, but the shit in your pants puts you over the "10 items or less" limit. Your going to have to go to another lane. - That's crazy that the guy shit his pants. I mean, how old was this person?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Sick.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

i think you may take the prize for gross posts! Seriously, eewww

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

sharting. I wouldn't know anything about that...keep your mouth shut toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home