Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh Shit!

I spent so much time looking for a picture to go with this post, and it won't load. Damn internet. Anyhow, I was talking with Deena at work today, and since she was reading Naked, I made the comment of, "I wonder how much of his stories are true, and how much is embellished." Then I had a bit of an epiphany. I have great stories as well. Growing up with 7 siblings, you wouldn't be able to believe the things we did. I just hope Molly doesn't read this post cause she'll shit a brick if she does.
When she was in about 6th grade, Molly was walking home from school. It was a blustery winter day. MJ had to drop the kids off at the pool, if you know what I mean. Mind you, the school is about 100 yards from the house. You can walk it in about a minute if you have to. I won't judge though, because when you have to go, you have to go.
Anyhow, MJ decided to poo in the ditch halfway home. Why, I will never know. A few days later, she got really sick. As she tells the story, it was because she almost got pneumonia from taking a shit outside in the middle of winter. She was too embarrassed to tell my parents how she got sick, so they just thought it was the flu. Seriously though, who hasn't had a similar experience? Probably everyone.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I shat outside once but I was camping. That doesn't count does it?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I have a really horrible childhood pants shitting story that still makes me upset when I talk about it. I don't wanna know what the photo you found was.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I peed in my roommate's car once, because I couldn't hold it anymore. I left the seat all damp. I never told her.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hahaha! i remember that story, amanda. that's a good one.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I remember that one too, and thought of it when I read this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home