Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Got a mint?



I was craving Tony's for lunch today. I love their ravioli something fierce, which is sad, because it isn't really too good, but I eat it all the time anyways. Anyhow, I convinced two of the people I work with that Tony's was the way to go today. We ordered, I picked up the food, and I gorged myself on food.

The ravioli comes with garlic bread. They put a lot of garlic on today. I'm not complaining, because garlic is great. Three pieces of garlic bread that are saturated with garlic can be a little much. After lunch, I just wanted to take a quick nap. Instead, I had to continue working.

As I was eating, I kept joking about how I was going to have rank breath the rest of the day. I shouldn't have been so quick to joke. One of the girls told me she could smell the garlic on me when I talked when I was standing across the room from her. I brushed it off since she was standing next to the trash can where I had thrown out my wrapper that held my bread. She must be smelling that.

I went into a small enclosed room to do an exam on one of our appointments a few minutes later. I started talking and realized that perhaps I needed some gum. I was pretty much gagging on my own breath. It was horrible. I could tell the people I was talking to could smell it, but they were trying to be polite.

I left the room and started searching for a mint or gum. No luck. I made one of the girls go to her car and get me some gum. The gum helped for a little while, but it wasn't enough. See, garlic makes me gassy. I'm not one to cause discomfort by holding a little toot in, so I let it out. I think everyone was glad when the day was done today. I should never eat garlic again.

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Um...ew...there are some things that just shouldn't be shared on your blog. That post makes you sound super hot!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Note to self: no Tony's with Scott EVER.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, maybe Tony's should have one of those baskets of mints on the way out so this kinda thing doesn't happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home