Thursday, December 15, 2005

After Hours Exercise

For as long as I can remember, I've had problems with sleepwalking. I don't really know how often I do it, or what I always do when I'm walking around. It freaks me out because I have no memory of it the next day. Just people telling me that I was walking around talking in the middle of the night.
I have no memories of ever sleepwalking, but when I was younger, I would wake up laying with my head at the foot of the bed, and my feet on my pillow all the time. Since I was on the top bunk of a bunk bed, it wasn't really an easy accomplishment. My brother told me that I once got dressed for school in the middle of the night and went downstairs to eat breakfast once in the middle of the night. Things like that made me uneasy, but the last few years have really freaked me out.
I may have written about this before, but there are mornings where I wake up sore and bruised with no explanation. I sometimes will have grass and mud on my feet too. It bothers me to know that I go outside when I'm sleeping.
Last night, I apparently had a conversation with my mom. She said I told her that I was working all day today. She was a little surprised to see me when she came home on lunch. I was more surprised to find out I had been talking with her in the hallway at 5 this morning.
Does anyone know any cures for sleepwalking? I know mine is brought on by stress. Since I can't really escape stress, I'm willing to try about anything. Let me know.

6 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I want you to blog while you are sleepwalking. Bruised and with grass on your feet? That's hot.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

my brother sleepwalks. one time he woke up and he was in the back of a truck, almost to kentucky.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Casey said...

You could strap yourself to the bed like the kids in Mommy Dearest. Just a thought...

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

What Ryan? You talked in your sleep? I never knew that, it's not like you never woke everyone in the house up.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Scott I am not going to lie, these episodes make me a LITTLE afraid of moving in with you... i may have to get a pad lock for my door!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Wow, that is hilarious yet freaky all at the same time. When was little I used to sleepwalk and try to eat the bathroom soap. Luckily I grew out of that phase. Now I just eat the toothpaste. I haven't had a cavity in years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home