Friday, December 16, 2005

Blog Awards?



I just found out that awards are given to the best blogs on the web. Come on. A blog is just a creative outlet for someone to share stupid stories and opinions. Why do we insist on recognition for everything? Some people are just so vain and insecure.

Ok, I can't lie anymore. The thing that pisses me off the most about these awards is that NONE of you thought to nominate my blog. I realize it isn't interesting, funny, and normally doesn't make sense, but still. Thanks for all the support guys. I'm glad to know that the minutes I spend writing stories for you to read over mean nothing to you.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

scott, shut the hell up. quit fishing.
love you.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Noland said...

stop acting like a crazy, if YOU didnt know there was an award for the best blog, what in gods name would lead u to believe that we knew?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger amanda said...

For real. Who gives out these awards? Certainly not anyone we know - because each one of us thinks we have the best blog, and you know I'm not lyin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home