Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life sucks, but it gets better

...most of the time at least. My day started off okay. Actually, I did some fun things this afternoon. I got some really bad news late this afternoon, and that kind of killed my mood for the day though. It was somewhat ironic that earlier in the day I was having a conversation with someone and she said that when things have been tough this year, she always realizes they could be worse...or at least something to that effect. I started thinking about that this afternoon.
It's funny how I can be on the verge of tears and my younger brother can be a complete asshole to me and make me laugh. I also got a phone call from a friend I haven't heard from in about a month and had a great chat. It was my conversation with Lisa that made me feel a lot better. I won't embarrass her, let's just say she completely misunderstood what I said, and my dad is indeed alive still. It's good to know I can still laugh.
So, next time something bad happens, take our friend, Deena's, advise. Life sucks most of the time, but it could be worse.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Sounds intense. Call me or somethin'.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Kyle's a pussy. He cries if you look at him wrong. Let's pepper spray him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home