Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Christmas



Merry Christmas everyone. Here's a picture of Katie and me enjoying a Christmas tradition of playing Christmas carols for my family. Our 3 rehearsals sure paid off. We were amazing. I hope you can feel my intense sarcasm.

Christmas was pretty uneventful. I made two of my nieces cry. One was scared of the stuffed animal I gave her, and the other was mad when I took something away from her. I have a way with kids.

Part of the Christmas festivities included fostering a dog with a broken leg, that my work inherited, this weekend. No one would have been able to let him out over the weekend, so he came home with me. He is currently barking at me for ignoring him, so I guess I should pay attention to him and get ready for my family dinner.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

6 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Next year for your birthday I'm getting you a music stand, so you don't have to play with such crazy posture next Christmas.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

yes, i agree. the last thing i need is you with a hunchback.
i might hump your back, but i don't hump hunchbacks, though i do hump humpback whales.
you know... blowholes, and all.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

love blowholes. I'm going in with Amanda on the music stands.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Wow! I can't wait till next christmas. In case none of you have ever noticed though, I'm a little bit of a hunchback to begin with. I have horrible posture in all aspects of life, not just when making music.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you guys gonna prepare anything for easter?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now Dustin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home