Thursday, December 29, 2005

Leave a Voicemail



I've been hoping for a certain phone call all day today. It just came, but I panicked and didn't answer. I figured I would get a voicemail, but I didn't. I like to be prepared before I talk to someone and know what they want to talk about. This is why voicemail is so handy. Now, I can't call back because one of the first questions will be, why didn't you answer. I don't have a good story for why I didn't answer, and I don't want to lie. This is why people hate me. I never answer the phone, and I refuse to return calls if a voicemail wasn't left for me. I think one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to return calls and answer them. It will never happen though.

6 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You know I love you, but you're a freak.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

ooooh...who's call were you waiting for? And you always just say..."sorry I didnt answer-I had my phone on silent, whats up?"

Easy as pie.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

i'm the worst at answering the phone and returning calls. i don't know if i ever have, actually...

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

According to my count Paul, you haven't.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Casey said...

JUST ANSWER THE PHONE! That way you don't have to worry about an excuse! Or worry about calling back at all!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Noland said...

from now on, just answer. even if u panic u can always say "im on the other line, let me call u back shortly..., you gonna be around?" THEN regroup and call back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home