Thursday, January 05, 2006

Twins



Everyone is supposed to have a twin somewhere in the world. I think that must be true. There are only so many different ways a face can be arranged. My senior year of high school, I found out who my twin is; Hilary Swank.

The picture to the left is not actually a picture of me, but a picture of her in Boys Don't Cry. When I first saw a preview for this movie, I knew I was in for it. Sure enough, a few weeks later, my nickname became Hilary in my Spanish class.

Rather then complain that people called me after the Academy Awards this past year to congratulate me on my win for Million Dollar Baby, I'll take it as a compliment. She is amazing. She'll go a year or two without making a mainstream movie, then come back just to snag another Oscar before returning home to Rob Lowe as if nothing happened.. Who does that? I love you Hilary, my fraternal twin who looks the same as me, even though she is a few years older.

5 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

she's fucking rob lowe?!
does chad know?

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I SO thought that was you! Crazy! Love you skittles.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Is she married to Chad? Well, one of the Lowe boys, I don't remember which.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Thank you, Paul. You are perfect.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

hey, i have been meaning to call you and apologize for your break up, tough luck hill. Chad's an ass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home