Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Don't Swallow...that



I think I'm going to boycott T.G.I. Friday's for a while. I had a really bad experience there last night. It isn't the first time this has happened to me there. This time was far more gross then the other time though.

The first time I had a bad encounter, they served me from a dirty glass. I saw it was dirty right away and sent it back. No big deal. Last night, Lisa and I were drinking beer, waiting for our food to come. I had taken a few sips, when I saw something float to the top. Yes, there in the glass I had been drinking from was a white floatie. I know most of you you are thinking that it could have come from me. I hadn't had anything to eat in hours though, so there was no residual food in my mouth. I asked the waiter for a new beer and contemplated inducing vomiting to rid myself of any foreign materials I may have ingested.

I looked my new glass over carefully before taking a drink. After it passed my inspection, I started to drink again. Lisa and I decided to order another round. I'm not really sure why. We should have learned after one dirty glass, no more beer. I inspected my new glass, and it was fine. Lisa's was another story. There were no less then 5 white things floating at the top of her beer. She was lucky enough to see them before drinking though. They didn't even comp any part of our meal. I swear, you can't get good service unless you know the people working.

6 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Gross. Any thoughts on what it was?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I don't really want to think about it

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

well geez.
i almost feel offended. but then i almost feel nauseous for almost feeling offended.
what has become of me...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

ewwwww...i was planning on going there this weekend! Chili's here I come!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Noland said...

uh, worse yet... yesterday at bubbas (where i work) someone had a dead cockroach crusted to the inside of a glass that he was drinking out of. he didnt even freak, he said "its new york, its hard to not see them, but thats gross, bring me another one please"

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

was the white floaty perhaps foamy??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home