Friday, January 06, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies



These cookies are one of the reasons for my slowly expanding waistline. I have no self control when it comes to them. Put a box of thin mints or samoas in front of me, and they will be gone 20 minutes later. Any other variety of GSC and I'll leave it alone, but I want to make love to thin mints and samoas.

Sadly, I'm the Girl Scout Cookie whore of my church. Whenever the girl scouts start selling cookies, they know to call me first. I buy them by the case full. I get really embarrassed when I'm making my order and the parent tells me not to worry because they freeze really well. Like they're going to stick around long enough to need to be frozen?

My niece joined Girl Scouts this past year. Not only does that mean I have an obligation to buy cookies from her, but I have to outdo everyone else in my family so I'm the good uncle who buys the most. If I eat another cookie right now, I'm going to be sick. Actually, I think I'll eat a few more. They're like crack, you just can't get enough.

4 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

why do you know what crack is like?

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

he's obviously talking about butt crack.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are yummy.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Pinche, are you talking about girl scout cookies or butt cracks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home