Friday, January 06, 2006

What the?



Why Delilah, why? This is one of the worst pictures ever taken of someone, and yet it's prominently displayed on her website. I love her though.

Does anyone listen to Delilah on the radio(don't try to deny it Amanda, I'm calling you out on this one)? It's got to be one of the cheesiest programs ever, but I love it. It's not like I have a standing date listening to her show, but if I'm going to listen to the radio at night, I'm gonna listen to this show.

I just heard a request from a person who received a kidney transplant on his wedding day. He actually had to leave his own wedding reception to get his new kidney. I don't believe it.

I want to call in one night and make up some ridiculous story that will make all the old people listening cry for joy. I don't know what the story will be about yet. It's still in rough draft form.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I try to call in every time I listen to it, and I never get through.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

delilah should do phone sex.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I hate her! Everytime she comes on i wish I had agun to shoot the radio.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

oh dear god. Deliah has haunted me for years at work. Thank god I finally found a new work friendly radio station.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home