Thursday, January 05, 2006

Praise the Lord



A random search on the internet made me one of the happiest people in the world. Saved By the Bell, Season 5 is available on DVD!!!!! Don't pretend you aren't excited, you know you all watched this show too.

I own seasons 1-4, but season 5 has most of the best episodes. Graduation, Snow White and the Seven Dorks, rewriting the school song(It seems like only yesterday we started, but soon we'll put away our books and pens...I could write the whole song, but I won't), and Tori. My collection will be complete.

I almost ordered it online, but thought better of it. I want to get up early tomorrow and but it. Maybe I'll get an episode or two in before I go to work. I honestly don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about this.

What's everyone's favorite SBTB episode? Mine is where Jessie decides to take off her clothes to become a Vegas stripper. Oh wait, that was Showgirls. My favorite is actually when Jessie becomes hooked on caffeine pills. They were going to put together a girl group, Hot Sundae, and she couldn't take the pressure. Caffeine pills always made me throw up when I took them when I was younger.

7 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Noland said...

thats mine too... "im so excited..., im so excited, im soo soo scared". i also like the one where jessie and slater sing together at prom while zac and kelly are outside breaking up because she was a tramp and falling for... jeff?

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

haha... remember when they were at a party and there was pot going around and kelly was tempted with peer pressure? and when they got drunk at a party (must have been their senior year, all this partying) and got in an accident?
and how kelly used to have small boobs?

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

"I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...scared" LOVES IT!
But my favorite is actually when they are in the band "Zack Attack" good shit.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Jeff, that's correct Noland. Paul, the weed episode actually isn't during their senior year. The Toga Party/drinking and driving episode is though. They spread the partying out.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I never really watched this show. I think I am too old.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

There was nothing hotter than Slater and his mullet! Grrr...mario Lopez still gets me wet.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

What about Zack's cell phone? That's a classic Saved By the Bell prop. The best part of the episode where Kelly and Zack break up is that Jessie and Slater actually sing a Michael Bolton song in the backround. That's priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home