Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm falling apart.



Believe it or not, that's actually not a picture of my stomach. Mine is actually much more toned.

The last few days have been kind of painful. Saturday morning, I went outside to start my car before going to work. I didn't realize it was icy outside and fell as soon as I stepped on the driveway. This wasn't just a little stumble or slip, but a full fledged fall.

I didn't have my shoes on all the way because I was going back in the house to iron my clothes still. My feet went so high in the air that I kicked one of my shoes and it landed about 20 feet away after it went over my head. I stayed laying in the driveway for a second trying to figure out what had happened before I decided I should get up before any neighbors see my laying there and call for an ambulance. My right elbow and outer thigh are completely bruised right now from the fall. It's hot.

Saturday night, I went to the Junction(read all about it on Lisa's blog) for some drinks and songs. I'm not really sure how, but I managed to pull a stomach muscle whilst singing. I was doing the big finish, using the abs for support, when it pulled. My amazing voice brought down the house, so it was okay.

Finally, I started to get a migraine today. I haven't had one in years. It was just a bit stressful at work today, and I felt it coming on. I took some tylenol, which did nothing for me. After I went home I spent most of the rest of the day laying in bed and sitting on the couch. Can't wait to see what injuries tomorrow throws at me.

5 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Your daily anecdotes are hilarious! sorry to hear about your fall. I had a similar fall years ago, but I lived on a steep hill and went sliding down that icy hill and crashed into my car below!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger amanda said...

One of my biggest fears is falling on ice. I have this feeling that someday I'm going to fall and sustain a closed head injury and have to relearn how to feed myself.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love you Amanda. Only you would have that fear. I would feed you if you couldn't relearn though.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

you are a mess, and i thought you were going to blog about the guy that lost his coat ;)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Shoot, I forgot about that story Lisa. You should write it instead, I want to see how well your memory works from that night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home