Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mmmm



I've got such a strange fetish. I love braces. I don't know why, but there's just something about someone with braces. I'm not talking about little kids who have braces, but people my age who have a mouth full of metal. I know, it's really odd.

I always wanted braces. The metal, rubber bands, and, dare I say it, headgear. I'm really not making fun of anyone with braces. I seriously love them. Two of my sisters have braces right now, and I always tell them how jealous I am of them. They, of course, look at me like I'm a freak, but it's true. I have no need for braces, but I've thought about getting them anyway. They're hot.

9 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

did you like it when tom cruise had them?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Tom Cruise is the devil.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

oh dear....head gear???? lol. As i started to read your post I though "surely he thinks head gear is nasty", but you didn't fail to surprise me!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I was at a party not too long ago and there was a guy there who I hated with a passion. He was just a total asshole. And he had braces. They don't turn me on, but I always wished I would have had that grade school thing happen where your braces get stuck together when you make out with someone.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Noland said...

I thought I was the only one who used to WANT braces. Its so great to hear someone else say it. I however, grew out of it, and people ask me ALL the time if i had them when i was growing up, i am proud to have really straight teeth!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think braces are odd. People should just accept their not-pretty teeth. :) *evil*

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love braces, too. I thought I would get over it, but I still melt when I see young adults in braces and retainers. My friend Adam is an orthodontist, so maybe he can hook you up, Scott.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Ooh. Give me his number Amanda. I want a good deal.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

go fuck up yuour teeth or something, i'm sure there is a way ot get them. be creative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home