Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Things That I Want



I've been in this really odd late 80's, early 90's funk for the last few months. I'm not really sure what's up with it. Maybe I should talk to my therapist about it. Why must I revert to my tender formative years all the time?

Not only do I want to revert to my childhood, but I am also a compulsive buyer. Next on my list of things to buy, a Nintendo. I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm going to get one. I actually almost bought one a month or so ago, but they didn't take credit cards at the shop, and I never carry cash. I'll be prepared tomorrow though.

I'm not really into video games. Never really was. There's some sort of appeal to Nintendo though. I loved Super Mario Brothers growing up. I played all sorts of games, but Mario and friends always was my favorite. Jumping on mushrooms, going down tubes, saving the princess...it was great. I can't wait to start playing tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

"Jumping on mushrooms, going down tubes, saving the princess..."
sounds like my last relationship.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I beat Superi Mario Brothers for the first time ever as a college junior, circa 1999.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Paul, you totally stole my joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home