Saturday, January 14, 2006

NKOTB and Me



These guys were IT! They had the music and the moves. If only they had longevity. Such is the cast with most pop boy bands though. It's a sad world we live in when the New Kids on the Block are unable to stay in the spotlight.

I'm kidding, of course. The reason I write this post is because I am very familiar with their music. My older sisters adored these guys(sad, but true). I wanted to get a cheap laugh out of Lisa, so I sang one of their songs for karaoke tonight. I won't pretend that this is the first time I've done a NKOTB song. Normally I'm much more drunk then I was tonight though What never ceases to amaze me is how everyone in the bar gets really into it when you sing one of their songs. People upstairs were dancing and cheering me on. It was a joke on my part to sing it. What's there excuse?

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger amanda said...

These guys are using each other's rat tails to make mustaches. That is one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Love you Love your show!!! ps thanks for calling!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Shining Love Pig said...

Excuse? For the underated genius of NKOTB?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

So, when you headed to Chicago to do some karaoke?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

NKOTB had a succesful run. Didn't they debut in 1986 and released their last album in 1994? "Step By Step" was fierce, but was I the only one who thought they were all ugly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home