Friday, January 13, 2006

A Picture Lasts Forever.

I sometimes forget that when I do stupid things, I should make sure there is no one around with a camera. Case in point, a few months ago I allowed my brother to spray me with pepper spray(there is a previous post a few months back titled, "Have You Ever," for those of you who don't know this story yet). There was a girl there who was kind of dating my brother and works at my bank, who documented the whole thing with her camera.
Today was pay day. I went to the bank to deposit my check, and Shannon told me she had some pictures she wanted me to see. I knew right away what they were of. So did everyone else in the bank. She had showed them to all her co-workers. Okay, I'm not really attractive to begin with, but the faces you make when you're sprayed with pepper spray and have an orange face, really don't help to make me look like a model. I wanted to kill myself.

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

The previous post that goes with this story is from Oct 28, FYI.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Where are the photos? Let us see!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

They aren't from a digital camera, and I don't have a scanner.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger amanda said...

A likely story - you're just embarrassed! We want the pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home