Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Betrayed

I feel like a part of my life is missing. Why do you do this to me Amanda? You were my fanatical counterpart in American Idol. Now she doesn't want to watch anymore. You have no idea how traumatic this is. I once drove 2.5 hours to see her and watch the show with her, and got caught in a blizzard on the way home. We used to play a game, with points accumulated over the entire season, on who would be voted off next. Now I'll have to watch knowing that my Mandy has grown up and moved on to bigger and better shows. It pains me. Why must you toy with me so?
In keeping with my grumpy mood, Noland and Paul, you know I love you both. You have until Saturday to update your blogs, or they are going to be erased from my links. Get on top of it.
Hope everyone has a great night!

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Get over it! After the first few episodes where they show auditions, American Idol is super boring. Get into the now and start watching Project Runway. I can't believe you like AI, but not PR. Lame-o!!!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger amanda said...

For real! Don't even try to guilt me into this. AI is over. It is so two years ago. When good singers get passed over for pretty girls, it pisses me off, and I just can't watch anymore.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

All my friends are lame, but I love them anyway.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

holy-hole-in-a-donut, scott.
you smell a little bitter.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I'm with Amanda on this one mister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home