Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!!!!! I hate February more then any other month. Not only do we find ourselves in the middle of winter, with no end in sight, but Hallmark decided to use this month to remind me of what a looser I am. Valentine's Day blows. It wasn't always so bad. Amanda and I shared a special Valentine's Day a few years back. Neither of us had a date, so we decided to make a special occasion out of it together. There was dinner, gifts, and...well, nothing else really. I mean, we didn't do it or anything. Manders has grown up and got herself a man though. Me? I have no one, so it will be another lonely, depressing day reading candy hearts, wishing someone really thought U R cute about me. I refuse to be that lonely, depressed person this year. I'll find a date, even if it's through my blog. With that said, anyone interested, give me a call. I'll pay. Who knows, you may get lucky too. Ok, you will get lucky. I'm easy.

7 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Awww, but U R cute. Um, I already have a date, but you could come on down and turn into a three-way Valentine's Day. Nothing says love like a three way on Valentines Day!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha!!!! that's all I can say

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

YOU ARE CUTE!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

you and i can have a "blog date"! I am not sure how that would exactly work, but you strike me as being a resourceful guy!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

By resourceful, do you mean easy?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Noland said...

I got broken up with on valentines day 2000. As you can imagine, its not one of my favorite days either. This year we're calling it Black Tuesday and throwing a singles party. z

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Dude, I think for V-Day this year I'm getting workout pants - like sweatpants, only cuter. My sweet sweet man already bought me a membership to the gym...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home