Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stick What? Where?



There's nothing worse then when someone makes a comment you've heard about a million times before, but thinks it is the most original, wittiy thing ever. Especially when the comment is just uncalled for and dirty.

It never ceases to amaze me how many time a day I hear the same dirty comment from people when I'm working. When their pet freaks out from having a thermometer stuck up their bum, the owner always says to me, "Looks like he/she doesn't like that. I can't blame him/her though, I wouldn't like it either. Would you?"

Seriously, how are you supposed to respond to that? I guess it really isn't the dirtiest thing anyone could say, but I always get a visual when someone says that, and it normally isn't needed. Most of the time, I shudder when they say this. I'm sure they think it's because I'm thinking of how uncomfortable it must be for their beloved pet. Really, it's because I have a mental picture of them sticking something up their hoo-ha.

One of these days I'm going to respond when this comment is made. I'm gonna say, "I actually find it very pleasurable. Have you ever tried it? You should. It will really loosen you up." As I'm sure I'd get fired on the spot, I need to wait till I have another job lined up before I can do this.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Jason said...

This sort of thing happens?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Or just say "You should see the butt plug I have in me right now"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home