Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Foggy Story



I rented The Fog tonight. This post will kind of spoil the ending of it. If you plan on watching it sometime soon, you probably shouldn't read this. I wanted to see it for two reasons. Tom Welling is in it...Smallville is my favorite TV show of the moment. I like scary movies and had seen every other horror new release. This movie just didn't do it for me.

First off, it wasn't really scary. Plus, I didn't get the ending at all. If you've seen this, please explain it to me. If you haven't, please rent it so you can explain it to me. Who was this girl? Why did they kill her mom, but not her? Wasn't that her dad she made out with? Why did only some people end up with leprosy when they were touched? Why does Selma Blair do movies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home