Thursday, January 26, 2006

Give Me Some Help



I hate credit card companies. They always give me problems. My visa card hasn't sent me a statement in the last 3 months, even though I owe them money. I just have to remember to send my payments on time. I can never get anyone on the phone to see what's up.

I got a card at the Buckle about a month ago. They were supposed to send me the card in the mail after that. I never got it. I went to the store to ask about it, and they said I should have gotten it already. I asked what to do since I hadn't. They told me to call the corporate number. Unfortunately, no one that was working could find the number for me.

I just paid my Old Navy credit card over the phone. I don't mind going through computers if you can just enter your numbers, but it's so annoying to actually have to speak each number for your credit card number, social security number, band account number, check number, amount to pay. Just let me hit a few buttons or actually speak to someone.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe one day I'll apply for one then just cut it up when i get it. I can't be trusted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home