Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thanks Nikki



I got tired of looking for a picture to go with this post, so this is what you get. I wrote a post in the past about how much I hate to get my hair cut. I had to get my hair cut earlier this week, and it was a beautiful experience.

I always go to Regis to get my hair cut. It isn't always the best hair cut, but they can normally fit me in without much notice, so I like to go there. When I went this week, I met the best stylist in the world.

Nikki didn't feel the need to try to keep conversation going throughout my entire haircut. I know I sound really stuck up when I say this, but I hate making small talk with someone I don't know. It's just awkward. She made just the right amount of conversation to keep things fun, but without trying to get me to tell her my life story.

The best thing was when she was blending my hair. She had this look of utter concentration on her face. I normally don't look in the mirror when I'm getting my hair cut because it makes me feel like a complete ass to sit there checking myself out in the mirror. I couldn't help but watch her cut my hair though. It made me laugh inside.

I wouldn't say that my hair turned out better then it ever has after this cut, but it is far from the worst. I will definitely be requesting Nikki from now on. My hair will continue to change as it grows, but the bond I feel with Nikki will never change.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

I stopped going to a hairstylist and learned to cut my own hair. I would always get a bitchy fag that wanted to cut my hair the way HE thought it should look. it's hard to create life long bonds with bitches like that.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I wanna see the hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home