Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A New Look for Me


Do you think the guy in the picture is on steroids? I would guess he is, to the point of his testicles being about the size of a hamster's.
Anyhow, the inspiration for this post is because I'm thinking about joining a gym. My coworkers all got on the healthy bandwagon for the new year and joined Curves. I guess the male counterpart is located right next door, and they want me to join that one. I realize that if I were to join a gym, this would probably be the most ideal situation, I'd be motivated by my coworkers to go since they'll be stopping right next door. A little confidence in what I look like, after I start to develop some muscle tone, wouldn't hurt any because Lord knows I need that. There are drawbacks though.
First, I would have to go through monthly measurements to track my progress. I'm very well aware that I'm underweight. I don't really need someone to measure my waist and arms so they can tell me that. Also, I'm not comfortable lifting weights in front of other people. I don't want them to see how weak I am.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

oh, you'll be fine. Just start out on the machines first to build muscle strength. Then when you start using free weights you won't have to use the tiny baby ones! Oh, and be sure to dress slutty. Dazzie dukes and a halter tank top are a must. bend over alot too in the showers if you need more attention :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

What would the male counterpart to Curves be called? Ripples?

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

seriously, who is this chicago sex boy? No comment on your post-you are beautiful. but what the hell?

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

He's someone who started to comment on my blog...or maybe i left a comment on his, I don't remember. His blog is really funny though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home