Friday, February 10, 2006

Scary Shit



There are a few reasons why I don't eat Chinese food. First, I can't stand how most of it tastes. Second, it messes with my bowels after. There is a little Chinese restaurant in Old Town that I actually like, and I ventured there for lunch yesterday. I enjoyed my peapod chicken and went on with my day.

I had to work at the Temple Theatre last night. After I got there, my stomach started churning, but I figured I could ignore it for a few hours until I got home. I couldn't though.

Rather then embarrass myself and use the same bathroom everyone listening to the concert was using, I would find a bathroom no one else was using. Keep in mind, this theatre is huge, was built in the 20's(or there about, I don't really know how old it is), and is rumored to haunted.

I left the side of the building the theater is on and decided to use the second floor ballroom bathroom. I was completely alone, and there were no lights on. I don't really believe in ghosts, but when you're in the situation I was in, your imagination starts to take the best of you. Every noise I heard was either some psychopath coming to kill me, or the singing ghost that roams the halls and balcony. I hoped for the ghost if I had to encounter one or the other.

As I sat there freaking out, I suddenly realized just how funny this situation was. Every time I watch a horror movie, I get angry at the person who decides to leave the group to explore or investigate a strange noise. Yet, here I was. Caught with my pants down, inviting someone to kill me.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I REALLY like the title of this post. That was indeed a scary shit.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

that was funny shit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home