Monday, February 13, 2006

Skating With Celebrities



It's really sad that I look forward to Monday nights so I can watch this show. I really don't watch too much TV, so it's really bad that when I do, I choose to watch this. The whole premise of the show is really dumb, but it's so addicting, you can't get away from it once you start.

Sadly, there's only one more episode left. The finale is in 2 weeks. My early favorites were Jillian and John. Kristy and Lloyd have really grown on me the last few weeks though. It's gonna be a fight to the finish. Ooh, what if there's a Tanya/Nancy moment? This show is on Fox, they'd probably pay someone to hit someone on the leg just for the ratings.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

And you only commented because you want to blow me. When you come home, I'll let you.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i pray pray pray for a tanya/nancy moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home