Sunday, February 12, 2006

I've Got a One-Way Ticket to Hell



I had to buy a birthday present for my older sister today, which meant I had to go to the mall, which meant I spent about $200 on clothes for myself as well. I was really cranky today. I haven't had much sleep this weekend, and I swear that every person who was in the mall decided to window shop and stop directly in front of me when I was trying to move from store to store. My patience was starting to wear a little thin when MJ and I went into Hot Topic.

I found a shirt that I thought was really funny, so I bought it. As I was checking out, I took a step backwards so I could see something on the counter a little better. As I stepped back, something was thrust into my ankle. I thought someone had kicked me. When I'm in a bad mood, the last thing you want to do is touch me. Even though it was my fault for backing up without looking first, I was about to bitch this person out.

I turned around, and was face to face with a blind boy. He was still trying to regain his balance after I threw it off by stepping into his walking stick. I wish someone could have videotaped my face so you could see the transition from anger to mortification that I underwent in about a half second.

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

I am think it's more funny how you went for a present for someone else but still bought $200 on yourself! That is sooooo me.....

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, at lease he didn't see the expression on your face when you turned.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Remind me to tell you about the time I made a little girl have a seizure.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I already know this story Amanda, and it's one of the reasons I'm friends with you.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

ahhhhh!!!! i WISH I could have been there. i love you skittles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home