Friday, February 17, 2006

My Older Sister


My oldest sister keeps yelling at me because I never mention her in my blog. Maybe if she would comment on it, I would write about her more. None-the-less, this post is dedicated to her.
Erin looks a lot like Winona Ryder, but doesn't shop lift...as far as I know at least. Growing up, she was one of the coolest sisters you could ask for. Since there were eight of us children, she took on the role of second mother. More importantly, she was hit by a car when she was a teenager. She was riding her bike to get a pie at Kessel, and someone ran a red light. No serious injuries were sustained, but she always was my idol after that.
Also, she gave me my first cigarette. Okay, my first cigarette I stole from my older brother, but he doesn't know that and reads my blog. We were both losers and used to spend our Saturday nights watching Disney Channel movies(Suzie Q) on TV.
Much love to Bookie. Now you don't have to keep emailing me about a mention in my blog.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I think Erin once wished me a happy birthday, and I was touched that she remembered, but it could have been Megan.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

No, that was Erin. She likes to talk to my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home