Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Sexy Piece of Beef



As I was reading comments left on my blog tonight, I realized just how weirded out(or turned on) people must get by the comments my brother and I leave for each other. Ryan has been trying to get into my pants for years.

I was working tonight, and out of nowhere, I got a text message from my brother. It said, "I love ur ass." Poetic, isn't he? Yes, I made a dirty response, but that isn't what this post about. It's about my older brother's desire to sodomize me.

About 2 summers ago, I went to a demolition derby with my family(don't judge us because we're white trash). I got drunk, of course, and my sister had to drive me home. Ryan knew I was getting out of the car to get something out of the house, but he decided to pee outside on the front stoop anyway. I rounded the corner to see him in all his glory. Accident? I think not.

If anyone is really grossed out or offended by this, let me just tell you, you would never survive a gathering with my family. I don't know where we all went wrong; we were all raised as good Christian kids, but sex is not a topic we avoid...except for me, I'm completely virginal...if anyone contradicts me on that, I'm going to be pissed. True, I have an odd relationship with my siblings, but I wouldn't want life to be any other way. Deal with it.

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, is your brother attractive? And is he as "equipped to fascinate" as you are? oh, and I miss Mardi Gras :(

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Incest is best when you put your brother to the test :)



(oh come on, you knew at least one person was going to say that!)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'll flash you for Mardi Gras Ryan. No, Ryan isn't as attractive as me(but who is really). As far as being equipped, let's just say that when I saw him peeing, there wasn't much to see.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I have always wanted to do it with brothers.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Ryan, how many times do we have to tell you!? SCOTT is the well-hung one! Everyone knows it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home