Sunday, February 19, 2006

One Reason I Will Never be a Model



When I was about 5 or 6 years old, my sister broke my nose. This wasn't your Brady Bunch episode broken nose where a ball accidentally hit me in the face. This was the result of an all out fight.

I really don't know why MJ and I get along as well as we do today. I was mean to her when we were growing up. I guess that's what older brothers are for though. I don't really remember how the fight started.

What I remember is that Molly was cleaning her room, and kept telling me to leave her alone. She threatened to try and throw me out of the room, so I slid under her bed so she couldn't grab me. Instead of screaming and yelling at me to get out, she just ignored me and started to sweep the floor.

After being under the bed for a few minutes, I got bored. I asked Molly if she was mad at me still. She said she wasn't, so I stuck my head out. Oh, she lied about not being mad at me still.

As soon as my head was exposed, she held the broom as high over her head as she could and hit me right across the bridge of my nose with it. I think I may have passed out for a few seconds after that, I don't really remember. I threatened to kill her, but by the time I got out from under the bed, she had already run screaming to my mom.

Although my mom doesn't admit it, I think this is one of her favorite memories of me growing up. She used to always tell me I was going to get what was coming to me one day since I always aggravate people. I've heard her tell this story to my nieces when they get into fights...this is what could happen. She always seems to smile when she tells it though.

5 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I had no idea this happened. Molly is so fierce!
My friend Erica gave her little brother a concussion by flicking him in the temple. That's a might powerful flick.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hey scott, dustin and i just watched a video. it's called pit and balcony's production of "footloose."
you should have been there. and then coincidentally, we ran into sarah ittner at the mall. that little muffin.
oh, and molly's a bitch. i'm gonna beat her ass.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I tore out my sister's tooth once with a sheet. And I punched my mom's softball coach in the balls when I was a kid.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Casey said...

My cousin hit my in the back of the head with a 2 x 4! That explains a lot ...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that Dustin and Paul were watching Footloose out of their own free will, or that I'm a little disappointed I wasn't invited to watch it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home