Thursday, March 02, 2006

You Light Up My Life



Amanda makes my life a little brighter. Seriously, I don't know what I did before I was friends with her. The reason I'm writing her praises today is because I got a card in the mail from her.

Most of my friends understand where I'm coming from with this. Amanda always sends cards for no reason other then she sees a card that she likes and decides to send it. There's nothing more exciting then getting a card in the mail. Better yet, getting a card when you aren't expecting one.

So Cricket, thanks.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You're welcome, Boo.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Manders is AWESOME like that. But I see cards I wanna send all the time but my wallet says "no buddy, just pick up the phone aND CALL on anytime minute hours"...bless her for what she spends on these goods. they have made my day more times than I can remember. LOVE HER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home