Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Problems with my Head



My life has kind of sucked the last few days. Basically anything that could go wrong, has. I know, I'm more moody then a girl with a bad case of PMS. I had a bit of a breakdown today, but things seem to be turning around.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning with horrible stomach cramps. I couldn't do anything but lay curled in a ball and whimper in pain. Eventually, I got sick, and felt better. I fell back to sleep for a few more hours before I had to get up for work.

More than anything, I wanted to take a sick day today. Unfortunately, we're so short staffed that I basically have to be dead before I'm able to take a day off. At work today, I managed to hit my head, not once, not twice, but three times on open cage doors. It seemed like every time I stood up I hit my head on something. Since I now have 3 minor concussions, I couldn't take a nap after work like I wanted to. Instead, I decided to go shopping for jeans for the third day in row.

God love the Buckle. They always make my day better when I go there. I told them what I wanted, went to the dressing room, and let them bring the clothes to me. I found a couple pairs of ridiculously overpriced jeans and bought them. When I checked out, they gave me punches for $70 more then I spent on my frequent buyer card. That's what I call customer service.

Once again, my close friends at the Buckle managed to save the day for me. Friday will bring green beer and the opportunity to wear jeans that make me have an orgasm every time I see them. My week is starting to turn around.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh, I need to know what kinda jeans those are ... and then I am headed to the Buckle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home