Thursday, March 16, 2006

Insurance Problems



If my computer tells me there were errors when I try to publish this post again, I'm gonna be pissed. I don't like to rewrite my entries, and I have to because my computer won't let me publish.

Anyhow, I was trying to let everyone know how much of a headache paperwork for insurance is. Even though I've been full-time at my job for the last year or so, it was only made official about a month ago. That means I finally get benefits. With benefits, comes paperwork. I can't figure out how to fill it out, and I'm getting frustrated. Of course it's due tomorrow. I always wait until the last second to do anything. Does anyone know a good lawyer who will work for free for me tonight? I can't decipher any of the legal junk on my papers and am at my wit's end with it. Stupid legal talk.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Just make sure you insurance covers fisting and "full release" body massages by sleazy gay-for-pay men :)
Other wise you are getting ripped off!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

call your human resource guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home