Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Woh Norah



Norah Jones. Where to begin? I'm not a big fan of hers. When she won like 50 Grammys a year or two ago, I thought it was bull. The only song of hers I had heard was Don't Know Why. I wasn't impressed by it. Actually, I hate that song.

With that said, I've recently discovered how much I love the song Come Away with Me. The first time I heard it, I could have taken it or left it. Nothing too special. I've been hearing it a lot lately, which is odd since it isn't a new song anymore. Every time I hear it, I like it a little more. I don't know if it's that smoky vocals, the lyrics, the snares in the background, or a combination of all of them.

I apologize on my blog for some of the bad things I've said about Norah in the past. I still don't think she deserved all those Grammys, and I doubt I'd ever buy her CD. I may download Come Away with Me someday. She isn't all bad.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I doubt she would let you.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger amanda said...

She went to Interlochen, you know.
I'm not a huge fan, either, but Come Away With Me is a pretty song.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Snorah Jones is the devil in disguise. Ewwww!!!!!! Even Celine Dion would be better. At least she plays air guitar and has scary lesbian blonde hair to laugh at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home