Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just Get Over It

I'm so insecure, it's ridiculous. I think that most people probably have a few things about themselves they are uncomfortable with, but I take things to the extreme. Basically every decision, no matter how large or small involves a whole bunch of second guessing on my part.
I don't want to embarrass myself, so I won't go into too much detail as to why I'm thinking about this, but seriously, what is wrong with me? Is it normal to have an inner conflict with yourself whenever you decide to do something or say something? Does everyone always doubt someone's intentions and expect the worst from every situation? Does everyone think I'm crazy now that I've admitted to this?

4 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

where the hell were you tonite? mister-pretty-flowers-man...
let's talk.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Dude, I'm a wreck when I have to make a decision, whether that decision is to go out on a first date or not (I almost cancelled my first date with Nate) or to buy a new shirt. I always second-guess myself.
I guess you'll just have to deal with it, buddy - get over your fears!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I hate making decisions, too. I just seem to go with the flow a lot. Don't waste your time second guessing yourself. Just take a chance! You never know what'll happen!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I was at Diva Night Mister boxer shorts roller skater. I didn't think it was a good idea to stay and continue to drink after since i had way too much already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home