Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stupid Door


Don't you love it when your in a public place and someone trips or does something stupid and you see it? It gives you the rite to laugh at them. There's nothing worse then when you're the person doing the embarrassing thing though. In my defense, the door wasn't working correctly.
I went to Meijer before rehearsal because I needed socks and undershirts. Mine are old and I needed new ones. I walked up to the automatic door and saw it start to open. I heard something behind me and glanced over my shoulder. It would figure that at the exact second I turned to look over my shoulder, the door would stop opening. The door didn't even open half way.
I turned back around just as I slammed into the door. I almost fell over backwards I hit it so hard. There were at least 3 people behind me. You know they all are going to be laughing about me and writing about me on their blogs tonight. It wasn't my fault though. I'm going to sue Meijer.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Casey said...

My friend Christina ran into a glass door and broke her nose. ...that's all I got. Oh wait, no, someone I know used to say that it was God that opened the doors at the supermarket. Maybe God was playing a cruel trick on you?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Maybe he hates me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home