Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Easter Plans


Today, while talking with my younger sister, I realized that Easter is only 2 weeks away. When I was younger, I loved getting my Easter basket. When I was older, I hated it. There was nothing worse then getting up early to look for a basket. I'm not a morning person, and games first thing in the morning suck.
Anyhow, as my sister and I were talking, she made comment about how she misses getting Easter baskets. I told her we should get baskets for each other. She's fickle and said she doesn't really want candy though. We came up with the best compromise possible. Easter baskets full of alcohol. I'm so excited for Easter now. I don't have to look for a basket first thing in the morning and free alcohol. The best part of our baskets is going to be finding them. We're going to leave clues all over the place. One clue will lead to another until you finally get to the basket. There will be a shot sitting with each clue. I love holidays with my family.

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

I love bunny rabbit! All baby animals very cuddly. You should no drink, Allah would be mad.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

hey there. I am going to be in Saginaw over Easter weekend. Wanna hang out?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You had already left by that point in time Katie. Of course I'll hang out Charlie.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

loves it.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Yes bigbrother, I kidding. I know this good word...it call satire. Look it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home