Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gossip and Alcohol



I can't wait for tomorrow. I have a lunch date with one of my friends from high school. I've run into her a few times since we graduated, but each time, one of us was busy or in a hurry and we couldn't really talk. The message she sent me said that she wants to drink and talk about people who are getting fat at lunch. I'm sorry, but this sounds like a very interesting lunch to me. Maybe we'll talk about some of you. Maybe not though.

Maybe I'll post details of what happens tomorrow, or maybe it will stay between Carly and me. Only time will tell. I don't even care that I've been working all morning and still have at least 9 hours left to my day before I'm done with work and rehearsal. I'm so excited.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

what are you rehearsing for? And I'm just excited that you know someone named "Carly"...thats fun.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh, If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm a horrible godfather. I forgot my niece's birthday. Damn it.
Casey, I'd sit by you anytime you have something bad to say.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

aww, carly. tell her i love her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home