Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Impending Nervous Breakdown



Are you ready for it? It's coming if you are or not. Just pray you aren't around when it happens. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown, and it isn't going to be pretty. I take on way too much stuff, and then I end up like this.

I haven't slept since Saturday night. Whenever I get stressed, I can't sleep, so I end up moody. I've had about 3 hours sleep each night the last few nights.

I was supposed to have my lines for my show memorized yesterday, but I still don't know them. I haven't had time to sit down for an hour and learn them. It makes me feel like such a slacker because I'm always one of the first people off book when I do a show, and I haven't even started to learn them.

The good news for all my readers, I'm sure I'm going to make a complete ass of myself when I finally break(it normally happens that way when I get like this). I'm sure it will make for an interesting blog entry in the near future.

6 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

but didn't you feel some relief when you hit me in the face with your balls?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Well, at least you wanr us. I hate when someone has a nervous breakdown without warning and I am left wondering if I forgot to say thank you for a birthday gift, forgot pay for any kind of sexual favor or forgot return a borrowed sex toy.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Paul, hitting you in the face with the ball was one of the happiest moments of my life.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Just say every line out loud seven times. It works. Really.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Cricket, it isn't that I'm unable to memorize, it's that I don't have time to memorize.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

you just need to get laid. that can often help intercept a breakdown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home