Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just a quick update

My life hasn't been uber exciting the last few days, so this post won't be too specific to any one thing. Just a chance to catch everyone up on the events of my last few days.
I've been sick the last 2 days with problems you don't want details on. I'm finally able to stay away from the bathroom for more then a few hours at a time. Hurray for my tummy being back to normal.
I went to see Sicko today. It was a really good movie, at least, so I thought. I was the loser who went by himself. How embarrassing. The only bad part of the movie is that my nose wouldn't stop running. I'm not sure why. I don't have a cold, and I don't feel like my allergies are a problem right now. It was just gross.
My grandma is coming into town tonight. I plan to go to the bars later tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow. Let's just say there has been quite the fair share of family drama lately, and this visit may end up being a little intense. I'm already drinking wine in preparation.
Tomorrow, I begin rehearsals for my next show, Reefer Madness. I can't wait. Well, actually, I can. Long story that I probably shouldn't write about on my blog. I feel like such a tease. That's two different stories in one post that I won't give details on. Aw, I'm so considerate to some people.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger christa said...

Reefer Madness sounds fun. Where are you going to the bar? It's karaoke night at Patty Flemings in Saginaw......

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger amanda said...

KARAOKE NIGHT!? I'm so there!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Ohhh I hope things get better.
And that the Karaoke was tops!

ps -- I tagged you, if you are at all into it .. I had to name 7 and it was a stretch ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home